Giovanni is a qualified dottore commercialista, speaks fluent English, and has many years of experience in dealing with cross border corporate tax, including at the international firm Ernst & Young in Rome.
- Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor “Dottore Commercialista e Revisore Contabile” admitted in 1996
- Member of the “Anti-money laundering regulation” Committee of the Roll of Dottori Commercialisti in Rome
- Accounting Advisor of the Court of Rome
Degree in Economics and Business, Università “La Sapienza”, Rome (1991)
- Corporate and individual tax
- Acquisitions and extraordinary transactions
- Tax law and national and international tax planning
- Anti-money laundering regulations
- Appraisals and valuations of business – Italian GAAP
Specialized in international tax and cross border finance. Tax advice and tax planning for national and international enterprises. Tax audits. Advisory with particular focus on corporate and business valuations of business at Tax and Legal Firm as an Associate of Ernst & Young in Rome (2001 – 2006)
Tax advice and tax planning; Accounting and financial Reporting according to Italian and International standards (IAS/IFRS). Enterprise valuations and business plans at Studio Legale e Tributario De Vito & Associati in Rome (2006 – 2012)
Training activity on tax and anti-money laundering legislation for National Enterprises Association
Member of Statutory Auditors in industrial and financial Companies.
Author of articles about fiscal and accounting matters on specialized magazines (“Contabilità e Bilancio”; “Guida normativa”; “Il Sole 24 –Ore”; “La Rivista delle Operazioni Straordinarie”)